General purpose EtherNet/IP slave I/O units with cage clamp terminals blocks. These are In Panel I/O blocks with short and open circuit detection. Local LEDs indicate the open or short circuits. The short circuit detection is at the sensor level and protects all the other inputs from the short. By preventing the short from effecting other inputs/outputs and the block itself from the short – the time to find the short in the field is dropped from minutes or hours to seconds. Easy I/O instance type reporting of the short or open or short back to the master allows for even faster detection of the fault on the display.
Omron ERT-1 High-Density EtherNet-IP I/O Features
- Cage clamp connections for fast, vibration resistant, high density wiring
- Short circuit protection and indication
- Removable terminal block for easy wiring
- Rotary switch or web browser settable EtherNet address
- Removable power, communications, and field wiring
Download Omron ERT-1 High-Density EtherNet-IP I/O Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.