Virtual Engineer is a new tool where users can easily enter application specifications (ex. speed, load, external forces) and quickly navigate to accurately sized product options.
Features include: Product life estimation, “Compare” function for multiple products (including price), CAD model availability, and a “My Projects” area, allowing engineers to create, save, and share projects to revisit at a later time.
After completing specifications, Virtual Engineer will clearly display the differences between the most suitable products, and this information can be submitted to Valin for a price quote.
With the ability to connect directly with Valin’s motion control experts, Virtual Engineer takes collaboration to a whole new level, and by doing so, helps to increase efficiency of your own valuable engineering resources.
Three easy steps to get a boost:
- Put in your data!
- Compare Products!
- Share with us!
And you are well on your way to designing your system!
Here are a few tips…
- Agree to License Agreement
- Can use without signing in
- Need to create an account to save and share projects
- Share with us at AutomationSupport@valin.com
- You will have the support of our full team
- You can also share it with one of our individual engineers if you want to work with somebody in particular