Established in 1965, Patlite Corporation is a leading manufacturer of visual and audible signaling devices used to indicate machine status in the rapidly expanding industrial automation marketplace. Dedicated to the design and development of both visual and audible signaling technology, Patlite offers the industry's most comprehensive selection of signal towers, cube towers, rotating warning lights, voice synthesizers and audible alarms. Patlite is known as the industry leader for innovative style and design, incorporating LED technology with attractive pre-wired units that mount easily and have tremendous life expectancy.
Patlite's primary market back in 1965 was public safety and emergency vehicle lighting. Since then, with the emerging automation of industry and the use of computer with machinery, a new market was created. Patlite met the need by developing machine status indicators with multiple colors to help manufacturers increase productivity and eliminate down-time in a "just-in-time" environment.
Patlite strives to contribute to the well-being of Society by providing products and services that will improve safety, security, quality and productivity not only in business and industry, but also in people's private lives.
Discover more at Patlite
- Patlite NHV4/NHV6 Network Signal Tower with Voice Annunciator
- LS7-9 LED Signal Tower from Patlite
- NBM-D88N Network Monitor Interface Converter
- Patlite LR6 Series Signal Tower Lights
- Patlite NHL-FV Network Monitoring Signal Tower with Cloud Compatibility
- Patlite LA6-POE Ethernet Programmable LED Signal Tower
- Can I use Patlite Products Outdoors?
- Are Patlite Products NEMA Rated?