Safety Components are required for safety countermeasures in equipment and facilities. They are used for shut-out detection of mechanical guards, checking intrusion into hazardous areas, and building safety circuits. Today, forward-thinking manufacturers clearly realize the new role of increased safety on the factory floor.
- Recently adopted international safety standards have shifted the way systems are evaluated
- Safety is a corporate responsibility, not an obstruction to productivity
- Safety is essential to increased productivity and profitability
Next Steps Valin Can Help You With Include...
- Safety walk-through
- Risk Assessment
- Develop solution
- Product/Solution integration
- Solution validation
Product Building Blocks Valin Can Provide Include...
1. Safety Switches & Operator Controls
Tamper resistant switches enhance mechanical guarding methods.
- Guardlocking switches
- Hinge pin switches
- Non-contact switches
- Limit switches
- Tongue switches
- Explosion-proof versions
2. Emergency Stop Devices
- Enclosed and panel-mounted models available with key-operated reset
- Combination rope and push button actuated emergency stop switches
- Heavy duty housing offering rope spans to 200 meters
3. Mats & Area Guarding/Safety Edges & Bumpers
Built tough for tough environments. Combine a mat with a controller to provide proven reliability.
4. Perimeter Guarding
Models are available with single and multiple-beam models with an operating range to 70 meters. They’re perfect when installing fences is not practical.
5. Enabling Switches
Provides the additional protection needed during set-up, programming and servicing of robotic and automatic equipment. Has distinct clicks for three easily discernible positions.Justifying the Cost of Safeguarding Equipment
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.