The SFC series safety controllers are used together with safety input devices (switches, sensors, etc.) to provide safe working environments. The controllers feature self-diagnosis function and safety integrity to meet safety standards. The space-saving slim design and screw or screw-less push-in connection allows easy installation.
SFC Series Safety Controller Features
- Slim size (17.5 mm / 22.5 mm / 35 mm)
- LED indicator to display various operation status (power / input / logic input / errors / feedback / output)
- Screw / screw-less wiring connection models
- P channel FET / relay contact safety output models
- OFF-delay output and time setting (high performance / non-contact door switch models)
- Logic (AND) connection and expansion relay units (high performance / non-contact door switch models)
- International safety standard and regulation compliance : SIL3, SIL CL3, PL e, CE, UL Listed, S-Mark
Download Autonics SFC/SFC-R Series Safety Controllers/Safety Relay Unit Datasheet Autonics Safety Product Catalog
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online for
m to learn more.