Acromag is an international corporation that combines more than 60 years of process monitoring and control experience with a solid background in high-tech computer design.
Established in 1957, Acromag built its reputation designing critical measurement instrumentation equipment for the petrochemical and aerospace industries. Acromag, Inc. has been recognized internationally as a leading designer of analog and digital control products for the industrial I/O and defense markets. Our products are made in and shipped from our factory headquarters in Wixom, Michigan.
Acromag’s years of experience in designing I/O have given us a clear understanding of the problems associated with industrial measurement and control. Solutions to ground loops, RFI/EMI noise, and temperature drift are designed into every product to assure precise operation in hostile environments. Many products are available with agency approvals such as UL, cUL, FM, CSA, CE, ATEX, and others.
Discover more at Acromag
- Ethernet Remote I/O Modules for Ethernet – Busworks NT Series for Acromag
- NT2310 Ethernet Analog Output Modules from Acromag
- NT2320 Ethernet Analog Output Modules from Acromag
- XT1210: 8-Channel Differential Analog Current Input Module from Acromag
- TT339: Frequency / Pulse Input, 12-32V DC Local/Bus Power Transmitter from Acromag
- How to Measure Temperature with a High Density Ethernet IO Solution
- Process Limit Alarms | Acromag Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Video
- AC Powered Transmitters | Acromag Signal Conditioner Selection Guide Video
- How to Choose an Output Loop Powered Transmitter | Acromag Signal Conditioner Selection Guide Video
- How to Choose a DC Powered Transmitter | Acromag Signal Conditioner Selection Guide Video