Since its founding in 1951, WAGO has been pioneering innovative connection systems in electrical engineering and electronics. The idea for the first WAGO terminal blocks was born in 1951; the first terminal blocks with spring clamp termination technology were presented at the Hanover Fair the same year.
Precisely designed and manufactured, spring-loaded connections not only guarantee a faster and easier connection, but also offer a higher safety level since the contact quality is largely independent of operator skill.
Now WAGO is the leading specialist of spring clamp termination technology and is providing components for automation technology. In 1977, the success story of the CAGE CLAMP® began – “vibration-proof, fast and maintenance-free connections.”
Safe operation for many devices, systems and installation depends on the unconditional reliability of our products.
Discover more at Wago
- WAGO PFC200s Controller Programmed with Codesys 3.5
- WAGO TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Block
- WAGO Pro 2 Power Supplies
- WAGO Compact Controller 100
- WAGO 2006 Series TOPJOB® S Distribution Block
- WAGO 2734 Series Multi Connection System MINI