The AVENTICS™ Series M is a stainless steel body air cylinder line that is the ideal solution for value-based designs. The cylinder is reliable and is constructed to maximize performance in all light-duty applications. The M Series comes standard with value-added features such as stainless steel piston rods, roll-formed threads at the piston rod ends, and pre-lubrication for corrosion resistance, extended life, and durable customer end connection.
AVENTICS™ Series M Non-Repairable Round Line Cylinders Features
- Competitive interchangeability with non-repairable round line cylinders for easy replacement
- Head and end caps are corrosion resistant and ideal for clean environments
- Wear resistance and antifriction qualities of the oil-impregnated, sintered bronze create an excellent guide bushing
- 27 styles mounting styles assure easy installation
- Optional stainless steel head and end caps are available for added durability
- Multi-position and multi-volume chamber cylinders are available
- Equipped for magnetic position detectors
AVENTICS™ Series M Non-Repairable Round Line Cylinders Specifications
- Bore: 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2", 3"
- Operating Environment: Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- Stroke: Up to 32" Max
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 psi (air)
Download AVENTICS™ Series M Non-Repairable Round Line Cylinders Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.