The Numatics Series PST precision slide tables provide smooth linear motion with high accuracy at twice the thrust of a single-bore cylinder. The precision linear rail system supports the load through the entire stroke length. Its dual square rails provide high-load capabilities.
ASCO™ Numatics Series PST Precision Slide Tables Features
- Optional stroke adjustment and shock absorbers available for extension and retraction
- Axial mounting and locating holes are standard
- Body design includes grooves for easy installation of Hall or reed switches
- Available in 8, 12, 16, 20, 25 mm bore sizes
ASCO™ Numatics Series PST Precision Slide Tables Specifications
- Bore: 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm
- Operating Environment: Indoor, Washdown
- Stroke: 100 mm Max
Download ASCO™ Numatics Series PST Precision Slide Tables Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.