The Numatics Series Mark 3 is a line of high-flow miniature directional control valves. The pneumatic valves´ repeatable, reliable performance in harsh conditions make them ideal for high cycle-rate machine applications such as bottling, press room and stamping, and tire manufacturing. The Mark 3 Series´ modular design enables easy installation and configuration.
Numatics Mark 3 Series Directional Control Valves Features
- Direct-solenoid, air-pilot, or solenoid air-pilot actuation make it suitable for a wide range of high cycle-rate applications
- Energy consumption minimized via pressure regulators
- Machine cycle rate optimized via speed controls
- Integral sandwich speed control and pressure regulators are available
- NEMA 4/IP65 ratings for application in harsh operating environments
Numatics Mark 3 Series Directional Control Valves SpecificationsValve Actuation:
Pneumatic - Air Pilot; Solenoid - Air Pilot; Solenoid - Direct ActingPipe / Port Size:
10-32 "; 1/8 "Port Type:
G ISO228/1-G BSPP, NPTF, UNFStandards / Regulations:
CSA, ULOperating Environment:
Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
Download Numatics Mark 3 Series Directional Control Valves
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716, or fill out our online form to learn more.