The Numatics Series PBS power block slides are designed for pneumatic applications where space is at a minimum. The slides have built-in air cylinders in the carriage assemblies that reduce overall length. The carriage assemblies are supported by four recirculating linear ball bearings and two hardened steel guide shafts for high reliability and extended service life. The slides are suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, biofuels, bottling, and commercial kitchen and laundry equipment applications.
ASCO™ Numatics Series PBS Power Block Slides Features
- Low friction U-cup lip seals for long service life
- Standard dowel locating holes and accurately milled locating slots
- Tool plate are machined to accept industry standard shock absorbers and position proximity switch sensors
- Easy access stroke adjusting screws for exact carriage stroke
ASCO™ Numatics Series PBS Power Block Slides Specifications
- Bore: 1 1/4",
- Operating Environment: Corrosive, Indoor, Washdown
- Stroke: 6" Max
Download ASCO™ Numatics Series PBS Power Block Slides Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.