The Numatics Series AR is a low-profile, compact rotary actuator for pneumatic control systems. The torque rack on the actuators produces the rotary output torque while the control rack determines rotary stroke. The Numatics AR Series NuMate ™ mounting feature provides a convenient method of attaching the actuator to a Numatics SH Series linear slide.
ASCO™ Numatics Series AR Rotary Actuators Features
- Sensor mounting channel provides easy access of optional dovetail switches
- Hardened electroless nickel output shaft for corrosion and wear resistance
- Infinite stroke adjustment in both directions of rotation
ASCO™ Numatics Series AR Rotary Actuators Specifications
- Bore: 32 mm; 20 mm; 25 mm
- Operating Environment: Corrosive; Indoor; Washdown
Download ASCO™ Numatics Series AR Rotary Actuators Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.