The Rack and Pinion System L Series- AZ Series Equipped is a linear actuator in which a rack and pinion mechanism with a motor have been combined. The motor is equipped with the AZ Series that utilizes a battery-free absolute sensor, which allows for high positioning accuracy and high load transportation.
Oriental Motor Rack and Pinion System L Series Overview
- Horizontal or Vertical movement
- High-Speed or High-Transportable-Mass Type
- Electromagnetic Brake options
- AZ Series Driver required
Oriental Motor Rack and Pinion System L Series Features
- Easy to Use Linear Motion Mechanism that is "Compact" and "High Strength"
The Rack and Pinion System can easily convert the motor's rotation to linear motion. The linear motion mechanism has a compact design but it can transport large loads due to its high-strength fabrication.
- Vertical Operation Can Handle a Max. Transportable Load of 100 kg
A variety of transportable mass and stroke are available to match your equipment.
- Improved Design Efficiency
Reduces Startup Time - The rack-and-pinion system reduces the parts conventionally used and greatly decreases the number of work hours for design and labor.
Space Saving - The screw holes at both ends of the rack can be fixed to let the body travel. Effective for equipment whose size makes it impossible to ensure motor space.
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716, or fill out our online form to learn more.