The AVENTICS™ Series SM6 are analog distance measuring sensors, which ensure a continuous detection of the piston movements in measuring ranges from 32 mm up to 256 mm. A control element on the sensor allows for setting of the zero point and variable selection of the distance measurement range. The compact sensors are also easy to mount – either directly in the cylinder slot or to the profile using clamp mountings.
AVENTICS™ Series SM6 Distance Measuring Sensors Features
- Zero point and measurement range settings via teach-in button
- High accuracy and linearity
- Excellent repeatability and reliability through proven hall sensors
- Choice of any mounting position and cable exit
- Mounting from above in the 6 mm slot (“drop-in” mounting)
Download AVENTICS™ Series SM6 Distance Measuring Sensors Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.