The AVENTICS™ Series LC slides provide cost-effective light-duty guided linear motion in pneumatic cylinder applications. The external cylinder is mounted rigidly to the cross body that drives the tool plate. The tool plate motion is guided by two hardened linear rods, which are supported by engineered plastic polymer bushings. The AVENTICS Series LC is suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, winemaking, automotive, bottling, and biofuels applications.
AVENTICS™ Series LC Slides Features
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum body for long service life
- Stainless-steel air cylinder body and rod for corrosion resistance
- Alignment coupler has 360 degrees of float to eliminates cylinder side-loading
- Low-friction plastic polymer bushings for optimal performance
- Standard with magnetic piston; available with optional position sensing
AVENTICS™ Series LC Slides Specifications
- Bore: 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2"
- Operating Environment: Corrosive, Indoor, Washdown
- Stroke: 6" Max (standard)
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 psi (air)
Download AVENTICS™ Series LC Slides Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.