The AVENTICS Series 580 fieldbus communications node supports up to 128 AVENTICS 500 Series solenoid valves per valve system in a compact package. It features and integrated graphic display for simple commissioning and display of diagnostic information. The 580 communication node mates to a variety of valve platforms including AVENTICS 501, 502 and 503 series AVENTICS 580 Series communications nodes are ideal for use in automotive, tire, packaging, pharmaceutical processing, food and beverage, fine chemicals, and water/wastewater applications.
AVENTICS™ Series 580 Pneumatic Communications Node Specifications
- Standards / Regulations: ATEX Zone 2-22, IP65
- Operating Environment: Indoor, Outdoor
AVENTICS™ Series 580 Pneumatic Communications Node Features
- Compact size and flexibility mean more valves can be placed in a single cabinet or a smaller enclosure can be used to house the same number of valves
- Onboard LED display shows configuration and system diagnostics data for easy commissioning and setup
- No internal wiring simplifies assembly
- Power connector allows output power to be removed while inputs and communications are left active
- Direct pneumatic manifold connection to Emerson DeltaV™ distributed control system with electronic marshalling platform via the 580 CHARM node
- Supported protocols include EtherCAT®, EtherNet/IP™, EtherNet/IP™ DLR, PROFIBUS™ DP, CANopen®, DeviceNet™, IO-Link®*, and PROFINET™
Download AVENTICS™ Series 500 Valve Systems and G3 and 580 Electronics Brochure
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.