The OSPE-B Belt Actuator is designed to be Parker's most versatile yet cost-effective point to point positioner. It is completely modular to accommodate a broad range of installation and performance requirements. With 3 different bore sizes, multiple guidance, mounting and carriage options, and an integrated seal strip offering IP65 protection, along with a multitude of other customizable features, the OSPE-B is easy to integrate into any machine layout simply and neatly.
The glider bushing design integrated into the carriage of the OSPE-B allows for a smooth translation of the load while providing a high value in an extremely cost-effective package. To further extend the OSPE-B's flexibility, it is also offered with two different external bearing options integrated into the actuator. These guide rail options truly maximize the performance of this unit, and can be mounted in any position (top, bottom, or side of the actuator) and even retrofitted onto existing actuators.
Parker OSPE B Belt Actuator Features
- OSPE-B product family’s 3 profile widths provide thousands of standard configurations
- Integrated drive and guidance system to decrease actuator’s overall size
- PowerSlide and ProLine guide options for expanded performance characteristics
- Tandem and bi-parting carriage options
- Pre-configured motor, gearhead, and control package options for easy ordering
- Diverse range of accessories and mountings
- IP65 rated to withstand harsher application environments
- Ambient temperature range- -30°C to +80°C
- Multi-axis configurations available
Download OSPE Origa System Plus Belt-Driven and Screw-Driven Modular Electric Actuators Catalog
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- Packaging / Warehouse
Call us today at (855) 737-4716
to learn more, or fill out our online form
and someone will get back to you.