The FR-F800 is a pump and fan control VFD optimized for maximum energy saving. Equally at home in an industrial environment or as part of an integrated HVAC system, FR‑F800 can also be used as a cost-effective drive for controlling other types of lighter duty constant torque loads.
FR-F800 Series Variable Frequency Drives Benefits
- Optimum excitation control for reducing energy consumption - We have adopted and perfected optimum excitation control to ensure that the energy-saving effects are realized during constant torque as well as during the motor’s acceleration/deceleration operations.
- UL-1 design up to 40HP - Convenient installation without an enclosure
- Standard USB port - for simple set-up using a memory stick
- Real-time clock - Enables time stamping of trip messages for easy diagnostics
- ‘Load detection’ system - Detects broken drive belts and other mechanical problems
- Anti-Windmill function - avoids costly damage to drive and motor by smoothly controlling loads which are already spinning before start-up
Intelligent Energy Optimization
As a result of the enhanced optimum excitation control in Mitsubishi Electric variable frequency drives, over current is no longer generated during steep acceleration/deceleration even without limiting the amount of voltage compensation during these operations which ultimately provides improved energy savings.
Load Detection System
The FR-F800 learns the exact characteristics of any load and speedily detects the unexpected, such as:
- Broken fan drive belt
- Motor bearing damage
- Clogged pipes
- Blocked filter
The anti-jamming system deals effectively with the problem of starting pumps which have become clogged with debris. A user-programmable sub-routine alternates the pump shaft direction to free the impeller.
The FR-F800 parameters can be entered directly from a standard USB memory stick. Data can be retrieved, copied or edited by means of the FR-Configurator 2 programming package.
Download Mitsubishi FR-F800 Series VFD Datasheet
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.