The new AF2 series flow rate sensor monitors air consumption in pneumatic systems, enabling fast action in case leaks are detected. It helps you optimize energy consumption, prevent machine downtime, and cut costs.
AF2 Series IIOT-Capable Flow Rate Sensor Features
- Large measurement range and integrated pressure sensor enable a broad spectrum of applications.
- Wide range of customizable analog and switch outputs.
- Comprehensive communication options via IO-Link or Ethernet interface.
- Large OLED display for excellent readability.
- High flexibility for system integration.
- Easy assembly and handling.
- For installation in air preparation units (configurable) or as a sensor/filter combination.
Greater Energy Efficiency, Lower Costs
The AF2 determines not only the flow, but also the current pressure in the feed line, enabling advanced diagnosis of the system operating parameters.
The flow ranges of the AF2 variants are ideally tailored to Aventics AS family air preparation units and can be configured accordingly. Of course, the sensor/filter combination can also be used separately.
The large, configurable OLED display clearly conveys all operating data. Various visualizations for measurements as well as process curves and cumulative values are possible.
Data is forwarded to the control either via standard switch or analog outputs, or through IO-Link.
Data can also be communicated directly via the Ethernet interface, allowing information on the current or cumulative energy consumption to be passed straight on to the relevant parent system without requiring the machine control. The AF2 represents a true IIOT component.
Download Aventics AF2 Series Flow Sensor Brochure Download Aventics AF2 Series Flow Sensor Catalog
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.