The ASCO™ Series 055 are PTFE fluid isolation valves designed for use with highly aggressive liquids. The PTFE body and diaphragm isolate the internal solenoid components from the media resulting in a virtually impervious valve. Typical applications include chromatography, solvent selection/diversion, sample preparation, and DNA sequencing.
ASCO™ Series 055 Isolation Valves Features
- PTFE isolation valves are designed for use with highly aggressive liquids
- The PTFE body and diaphragm isolates the internal solenoid components from the media
- Excellent self-draining capability and easy-to-flush low volume internal cavity
- Compact architecture make them ideal for analytical benchtop instrumentation
- Available in 2-Way normally closed, 2-Way normally open, and 3-Way universal; comes with #10-32, 1/4-28, or 1/8 NPSC in-line porting for exceptional versatility
- Meets all relevant CE directives
- Typical applications include:
- Solvent Selection/Diversion
- Sample Preparation
- DNA Sequencing
Download ASCO™ Series 055 Isolation Valves Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.