The Numatics Series SPS small power slides are ideal for pneumatic applications with tight spaces. Their bearing´s engineered material is designed for maximum rigidity with low friction for long life. The power slides are suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, winemaking, automotive, bottling, and biofuels applications.
ASCO™ Numatics Series SPS Small Power Slides Features
- Hardcoat anodized body is PTFE impregnated inside and out for maximum durability
- Aluminum bronze alloy slide´s payload can be attached to top of slide or tooling plate
- Fine adjustments can be made to extend and retract stroke through the tooling plate
- Hall effect sensing is available for both extend and retract strokes
ASCO™ Numatics Series SPS Small Power Slides Specifications
- Operating Environment: Indoor
Download ASCO™ Numatics Series SPS Small Power Slides Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.