The DGII Series is a line of of products that combine a high rigidity hollow rotary table with an AlphaStep absolute encoder AZ series closed loop stepper motor and driver package. It retains the ease of use of a stepper motor, while also allowing for highly accurate positioning of large inertia loads.
DGII Series Closed Loop AZ Series Absolute Encoder Hollow Rotary Actuators Overview
- Integrated actuator and stepper motor makes design easier
- Vertical or Horizontal Mount Motor Types
- Easy Home Setting and Return-to-Home without need for sensors
- Large-diameter hollow output table
- Stepper motor provides excellent performance
- Agile responsiveness
- Stability at low speeds
- Requires AZ Series Driver (sold separately)
DGII Series Closed Loop AZ Absolute Encoder Hollow Rotary Actuators Series Features
- High Positioning Accuracy
- Repetitive Positioning Accuracy ±15 sec
- Lost Motion 2 arc minutes
- Note: The repetitive positioning accuracy is measured at a constant temperature (normal temperature) under a constant load.
- Large-Diameter, Hollow Output Table Makes Simple Wiring and Piping Possible
The large diameter hollow hole (through-hole) helps reduce the complexity of wiring and piping, thus simplifying your equipment design.
Download Oriental Motor AZ Series Family Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716, or fill out our online form to learn more.