The PM-DD servo motor is designed to provide high torque and high accuracy. Tapped mounting holes and a hollow through bore allow this motor to be used in a variety of applications that require the load to be attached directly to the motor. By eliminating the use of couplings or belts, the load can be driven in a smooth, nearly frictionless motion with no backlash.
- Robust power and smooth motion with no backlash
- Ideal for applications that require attaching a load directly to the motor
- Compact and accurate with high torque density
- Easily configured with multiple control options
- Very high precision rotary motion
- Predefined Profile mode provides ideal indexing features for your machine
- EtherCAT gives high speed communication for multi-axis solutions
PM-DD Series Direct Drive Rotary Motors Key Features
- Winding: Optimized winding structure...provides high performance in a compact package.
- Encoder: For accurate control, the PM-DD is equipped with 20 bit absolute feedback with BISS-C communication as standard. This allows accuracy of +- 30 arc sec. with repeatability of +- 1.3 arc sec.
- Frame: The PM-DD is made in 5 frame sizes (13 models) provide power options that can meet a wide variety of application requirements
- Magnet: High torque density by using highest class rated Neodymium permanent magnet.
- Bearing: Low vibration and outstanding mechanical accuracy by improved bearing design. Load carrying capabilities extend to 15,000N.
Download Parker PM-DD Series Direct Drive Rotary Motors Catalog
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.