ASCO™ Series S170-S370 pinch valves can control any fluids that is compatible with the tubing material, protecting the fluid from all contamination, including temperature changes. These characteristics make this valve suitable to control a wide range of fluids including those in the analytical, medical and food industry.
ASCO™ Series S170-S370 Stepper Motor Pinch Valves Features
- Stepper motor pinch valve, suitable to shut off media without producing neither turbulent flows, nor dead spaces. Particularly suitable for most of the analytical, medical and food applications.
- If equipped with fitting control electronics, the valve can perform ON-OFF functions, as well as analog input and potentiometer control. The “OPEN” and “CLOSE” positions of the valve will be set as indicated in the section “OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
- The system allows a bi-directional through flow and a high flow rate.
- The valve is suitable for elastic tubings with hardness up to 90 Shore A.
- The tubing (not included in our supply) is the only material in contact with the fluid.
- Typical applications include:
- Blood analysis devices
- Sample handling
- Devices with dynamic regulation
ASCO™ Series S170-S370 Stepper Motor Pinch Valves Specifications
- Body: Anodized aluminium
- Pinching Device: POM (reinforced acetal copolymer)
- Engine Cover: PA (Polyamide)
- Board Cover: PA (Polyamide)
- Internal Components: Brass and Stainless Steel
- Max. Tube Hardness: 90 Shore A
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C +60°C
- Minimum Step: 0.033mm/step
Download ASCO™ Series S170-S370 Stepper Motor Pinch Valves Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.