FR-D700 is Mitsubishi Electric’s class-leading range of micro drives. Suitable for a wide variety of general purpose motor speed control applications, the FR-D700 was built from the ground up using custom components and has earned an enviable reputation for durability and dependability in adverse environments.
FR-D700 Series Variable Frequency Drives Benefits
- Highly compact design - Reduced installation footprint
- 5 Year warranty - Extra peace of mind
- Safety drive capability - Eliminates the need for an extra contactor for operator safety
- Built-in MODBUS® RTU communications - Seamless integration into control systems
- 60:1 speed range - Fast acceleration of high inertia loads
- Bookshelf mounting capability - Increased installation density allows smaller panel sizes
- Built-in dynamic braking circuit - Allows for simple installation of brake resistors for heavy deceleration
- 150% overload capability - For dependable trip-free operation
A special redundant circuit in FR-D700 allows the elimination of a dedicated emergency stop contactor, reducing installation cost and installation space.
FR-D700 can be installed in a cabinet ‘bookshelf style’, reducing total installation space inside the control panel.
5 Year Warranty
Mitsubishi Electric’s 5 Year micro drive warranty is their expression of confidence in the quality and durability of FR‑D700 – and your peace of mind.
Download Mitsubishi Electric FR-D700 Series Variable Frequency Drives Flyer
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.