The ASCO Numatics Series 437 is a line of double-acting pneumatic tie-rod cylinders that comply with CNOMO standards. They are equipped with pneumatic cushioning and are suitable for case packing, automotive, packaging, press room, metal stamping, and tyre manufacturing applications.
ASCO Numatics 437 Series Tie-Rod Cylinders Features
- Wide range of mountings and sensors
- Equipped for magnetic position detectors
- Handles lubricated and unlubricated air
- Ambient temperature range from -10° C to 70 °C
ASCO Numatics 437 Series Tie-Rod Cylinders Specifications
- Function: Double Acting, Single Rod
- Body Material: Light Alloy
- Bore: 25 mm, 32 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 40 mm, 125 mm, 160 mm, 200 mm
- Operating Environment: Indoor, Outdoor
- Stroke: 1000 mm Max
Download ASCO Numatics 437 Series Tie-Rod Cylinders Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.