The mPR series is a miniature precision rotary stage that has been engineered to deliver a combination of modularity, flexibility, and performance in an extremely compact package. Self-contained stage includes direct drive motor, high resolution feedback, and high precision rotary bearing. Easily mounted to existing Parker product lines.
mPR Series Miniature Precision Rotary Stage Features
- Two form factors (mPR 80 - 80 mm wide x 75 mm tall, and mPR 100 - 104 mm wide x 90 mm tall)
- Continuous 360 degree operation
- An integrated direct drive servo motor
- Four different encoder options (3- optical incremental, 1 - analog sine/cosine)
- Dowel holes for repeatable pinning
- Through hole aperture
mPR Series Miniature Precision Rotary Stage Design Advantages
1. Tapped Holes and Dowel Pinning
The mPR has tapped holes in both the top and base for ease of mounting and dowel pins to ensure repeatable mounting when mounting additional tooling to the stage.
2. High Flex Cabling
The mPR uses high flex cabling as standard to ensure maximum life of the stage regardless of whether it’s integrated into a multi or single axis system.
3. Integrated, Optical Linear Encoder
The mPR provides maximum versatility with three different optical digital encoder resolutions and an analog sine/cosine option. Easily change resolutions with an external interface, instead of changing the entire head.
4. Frameless Kit Motor Direct Drive
The frameless kit motor is directly integrated with the drive train to deliver reliable performance in small spaces.
5. High Precision Crossed Roller Bearings
High performance precision-grade bearings have up to five times the life expectancy of typical ball bearings. These bearings are lubricated for the life of the product to reduce maintenance.
6. Clean Room Tested
Limited contact surfaces within the product make the mPR ideal for clean room applications.
Download Parker mPR Series Miniature Precision Rotary Stage Catalog
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.