The ASCO™ Numatics disposable in-line filters include the PL Series polyurethane straight and nylon dual-barbed styles, plus the PT Series nylon straight style. Both offer coalescing and particulate element grades. The PH Series and PX Series extended polyester housings provide particulate as well as HEPA and ULPA element grades. The PH Series also offers a clear polycarbonate desiccant dryer option utilizing blue silica gel. The all-metal MF Series includes both coalescing and particulate element grades.
ASCO™ Numatics Disposable In-Line Filters Features
- Max pressure at 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Max temperature at 125°F (52° C)
- Rugged polyurethane housing with dual-barb style
- Rugged nylon housing with straight style
- Compatible with many chemicals
- Depth-loading coalescing media provides long life
- Oil indicating die turns red with oil present
Download ASCO™ Disposable In-Line Filters Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.