The ASCO™ Series 226 fluidic control valves designed to handle both liquid and gases in analytical and medical device and instruments. With a diverse array of fit, form, and function, the 226 Series is ideally suited for applications such as Dental Equipment, Gas Chromatography, Industrial analyzers, and respiratory devices.
ASCO™ Series 226 3-Way Universal Miniature Solenoid Valves Features
- The Series 226 3-way direct acting solenoid valve can be used with both liquids and gases
- Low power consumption, as well as latching coil versions, results in a decrease in OEM instrument power consumption as well as a decrease in heat transferred to the fluid media
- Small form-factor saves space in OEM instruments and are well-suited for portable and hand-held field devices
- Multiple electrical connection options offer greater flexibility in OEM instrument design and serviceability
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant
- Typical applications include:
- Dental Equipment
- Gas Chromatography
- Industrial Analyzers
- Respiratory Devices
Download ASCO™ Series 226 3-Way Universal Miniature Solenoid Valves Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.