The ASCO™ Series 283 lever mechanism isolation valves are ideally suited for quickly flushing systems of corrosive media and routing aggressive reagents to chemical reaction vessels and waste containers. They are capable of handling a variety of media with several body and diaphragm material options. Typical applications include raw-material chemical manufacturing, biopharmaceutical production, chip/wafer processing, wastewater treatment, and medical analyzers.
ASCO™ Series 283/383 Fluid Isolation Solenoid Valves Features
- Lever mechanism isolation valves designed for use with aggressive and corrosive liquids and gases in analytical instrumentation and the chemical manufacturing industries
- Large orifice sizes make these valves ideal for high flow-rate and high pressure applications
- Ideally suited for quickly flushing systems of corrosive media and routing aggressive reagents to chemical reaction vessels and waste containers
- Available in both a 2-Way normally closed and normally open versions, as well as 3-Way normally closed, normally open and universal versions; each with multiple connection options
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant
- Typical applications include:
- Raw-material Chemical Manufacturing
- Chip/Wafer Manufacturing
- Waste Water Treatment
Download ASCO™ Series 283/383 Miniature Solenoid Valves Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.