The ASCO™ Series S are miniature general service solenoid valves designed for use with air and inert gases. Their compact, lightweight architecture and low power consumption make them ideal for applications in industrial gas analyzers; portable medical devices; and respiratory therapy, anesthesia delivery, and dental equipment.
ASCO™ Series S Miniature Solenoid Valves Features
- The S Series solenoid valves are designed for use with air and inert gases
- Compact light-weight architecture and low power consumption make them ideal for portable medical devices
- Larger orifice sizes and vacuum capability make these valves extremely versatile across multiple disciplines
- Available in a variety of different porting configurations for manifold and in-line mounting
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant
- Typical applications include:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Anesthesia Delivery
- Industrial Gas Analyzers
Download ASCO™ Series S Miniature Solenoid Valves Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.