The Numatics Series Mark 15 is a line of directional control valves that combines high flow capacity with a compact design. It spool-and-sleeve technology provides industry-leading life cycle performance and reliability even in harsh environments. The Mark 15 Series is ideal for high cycle-rate machine operations in automotive, bottling, stamping and press room, and tire manufacturing applications.
ASCO™ Numatics Series Mark 15 Directional Control Valves Features
- Modular design for easy configuration and installation
- Minimizes energy consumption via pressure regulators
- Optimizes machine cycle rate via speed controls
- Fieldbus electronics and I/O capable for easy networking and system integration
- Integral speed control and regulators are available
- Direct solenoid or air-pilot actuated
- NEMA 4/IP65 certified for use in challenging environments
ASCO™ Numatics Series Mark 15 Directional Control Valves SpecificationsValve Actuation:
Pneumatic - Air Pilot, Solenoid - Air PilotPipe / Port Size:
1/4 "; 3/8 "Port Type:
G ISO228/1-G BSPP, NPTFOperating Environment:
Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
Download ASCO™ Numatics Series Mark 15 Directional Control Valves Brochure
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716, or fill out our online form to learn more.