Dorner’s AquaPruf Ultimate conveyors are 3-A Certified. These product upgrades ensures that the AquaPruf Ultimate meets the strict requirements of 3-A and is optimally designed for use in food applications such as meat, poultry, fish and ready-to-eat.
AquaPruf Ultimate Conveyor Features:
- All surfaces on internal frame components are polished to 32 microinch, except belted product.
- All bearings are external to the conveyor and a minimum of 25 mm away from the food zone.
- Drive sprocket design includes a quick cleaning system to ensure cleaning can be done below the sprocket surface.
- Patent pending idler tail cleaning system on Modular Belt and Positive Drive Belt models.
- Belting / Chain offered meet strict 3-A, USDA and NSF requirements.
- All support stands use only sanitary threadless feet designs.
- Radii on all internal components meet the 6 mm (0.25″) standard requirement.
- Conveyor cleaning guideline is provided specifically for effective cleaning of the Dorner product.
AquaPruf Ultimate Conveyor Benefits:
- Tool-less disassembly. Cleaning prep in under a minute, complete disassembly in less than 3 minutes
- Optional frame cut-outs and belt lifters for continuous access to inside of the conveyor
- Tip-up tails allow for quick release of belt tension
- Continuous TIG-welded 304 stainless steel frame
- Spiral cam belt tensioning with patent pending thread-less design
- Patented sprocket alignment key
- Gearless, oil-free iDrive2 sanitary motorized roller
Conveyors Available as AquaPruf Ultimate:
- Straight Modular Flat Belt
- Straight Modular Cleated Belt
- Positive Belt End Drive
- LPZ (Z-Frame Modular Cleated Belt)
Download Dorner AquaPruf Conveyors Brochure
to request access to Dorner’s DTools Conveyor Configurator.
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.