The ASCO™ Series 411 line of miniature solenoid valves deliver up to twice as many cycles of reliable, repeatable performance versus the competition when used in medical devices, analytical products, and instrumentation. They also offer 12% to 15% lighter weight, plus better performance for the same power — critical in battery-operated portable devices. Designed for use with air and inert gases, the 411 Series valves provide high flow rates, improved maximum operating pressure differential (MOPD), and RoHS compliance. Typical applications include respiratory therapy, patient monitoring, compression therapy (DVT), and robotic pharmacy dispensing.
ASCO™ Series 411 Miniature Solenoid Valve Features
- The 411 Series solenoid valves are designed for use with air and inert gases
- Manifold mount construction that is suitable for a wide variety of gas applications
- Compact light-weight architecture and low power consumption make them ideal for portable medical devices
- Exceptional service lifetime over 100 million cycles that increases OEM instrument reliability
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant
- Typical applications include:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Patient Monitoring
- Compression Therapy (DVT)
- Robotic Pharmacy Dispensing
Download ASCO™ Series 411 Miniature Solenoid Valves Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.