The AVENTICS™ Series BCP cylinders are bellow actuators with firmly flanged steel covers and bellows made of natural rubber in the standard version. The heat-resistant version is distinguished by bellows made of epichlorohydrin rubber (ECO) and the corrosion-resistant version by stainless steel covers (V2A).
AVENTICS™ Series BCP Bellows Actuators Features
- Bellow cylinder with permanently crimped connecting plates
- Permit high forces in small installation space
- Enables angular movements and axial offset
- High corrosion and temperature resistance
- Tested safety up to 24 bar
Download AVENTICS™ Series BCP Bellows Actuators Datasheet
Talk to one of our automation experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.