Our new Generation II Stealth® Series provides higher radial load, increased service life and ease of mounting than comparably sized planetary gearheads. The Stealth Generation II Helical Planetary Gearheads incorporate design enhancements to provide superior performance for the most demanding high performance applications. For larger frame sizes, Parker offers Generation I Stealth® Series gearheads in 142 to 220 mm and NEMA 56 frame sizes. For standard precision applications, the PV Series gearhead combines power and versatility in an economical package available in a wide range of options.
Parker Planetary Gearheads Features & Benefits
- Higher radial load capacity: widely spaced angular contact output bearings
- Increased service life: full complement of planet needle bearings
- Universal mounting kits: quicker deliveries and easier mounting
- High torque and low backlash: helical planetary gearing
- High stiffness: Integral ring gear and rigid sun gear
- Higher gear wear resistance: plasma nitriding heat treating
- PX models are optionally available with flange mounting for easy installation.
Download Parker Gearheads and Gearmotors Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.