Compressed air contamination problems can be simply avoided by installing a Parker Zander OFAS HL Oil Free Air System fitted (including OIL-X filtration). The fully integrated heatless compressed air dryer and filtration packages are suitable for use with any compressor type and can be installed in the compressor room or at point of use.
Fitted with a third adsorbent column for oil vapour removal, Parker Zander’s OFAS HL Clean Dry Air Systems have been third party validated by Lloyds register to provide ISO 8573-1 Class 0, with respect to total oil from both oil lubricated and oil free compressors, ensuring the highest quality air at the point of use for critical applications.
Clean, dry, oil free air improves production efficiency and reduces maintenance costs and downtime. Only OFAS HL Oil Free Air Systems can provide the highest levels of clean, dry, oil free compressed air with validated performance.
OFAS Oil Free Air System Features
- Two energy saving technologies included as standard
- 5 Stages of purification
- Treatment of 8 contaminants (10 with optional WS)
- 3rd Party validated performance
- Pre/post filtration included
- HMI display screen
- Corrosion protected
- Full bore internal flow paths
OFAS Oil Free Air System Benefits
- ISO8573-1 Class 0 for Total Oil at the point of use where it’s needed
- Class 0 from an oil lubricated compressor
- High quality compressed air to ISO8573-1 classifications
- 40°C / -70°C PDP also controls microbiological growth
- Improves production efficiency and reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Dry air means zero corrosion
- Easy and flexible installation
Sizing and Selection
To ensure quoted air purity performance is met, a compressed air dryer must be sized correctly for minimum operating pressure, maximum inlet temperature and maximum inlet flow rate using the correction factors found in the Product Information Sheet.
Download Parker OFAS Oil Free Air System Brochure
White Paper: How to Get Clean, Dry, Oil-free Compressed Air From Any Compressor
Call us today at (855) 737-4717 to learn more, or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.