Changing Air Cylinder to ROBO Cylinder Improved Cycle Time for Application Process
Application: Applying a liquid solution to a copper twisting machine – CT-Effects Application Example
- Air Cylinders were used to move the syringe to apply solution to the copper wires
- Uneven amounts of solution were supplied to the felt when low speeds caused instability
- In an attempt to fix the unevenness, the discharge amount was increased but became excessive. This caused failures that led to Choco Tei* in the process
* Choco Tei = Stopping for a brief period, Idling in production line.
The ROBO Cylinder stabilized the movement of the syringe and fixed the unevenness.
Actuator Type: RCP2-SA6C
- Saved the amount of solution used
- Eliminated Choco Tei in the process
Choco Tei Reduced: 30min/day →zero
Call us today at (855) 737-4716 to learn more, or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.