The Parker P Series servo system combines compact, flexible, advanced functionality drives with high performance motors for a superior servo system, providing unique value to machine builders.
The P-Series drives operate with a variety of machine control architectures and offer sophisticated servo capability. A number of different feedback types are supported to drive a wide range of linear and rotary servo motors. The best matches are the P-Series motors, which include absolute encoders and populate motor nameplate data back to the drives for simplified commissioning.
Accurate and easy to use inertia detection leads to fast set-up of tuning parameters and minimal settling time. Advanced filtering and vibration suppression features can be used to increase throughput and improve positioning performance
Parker P Series Low Power Compact Brushless Servo Motor Markets
- Semiconductor and electronics
- Life science
Parker P Series Low Power Compact Brushless Servo Motor Features/Benefits
- Three frame sizes to fit a wide variety of applications
- Auto-configuration when used in combination with Parker P-series servo drives reduces commissioning time
- Compact design fits into tight spaces
- High dynamic performance for shorter cycle times
- Holding brake option available
- Absolute encoder with BiSS-C interface feedback option
- CE certification
Parker P Series Low Power Compact Brushless Servo Motor Applications
- Cutting Tools
- Plastic Thermoforming
- Industrial Press
- General Automation
Download Parker P Series Low Power Compact Brushless Servo Motor Brochure
Servo Motors Knowledge Base: Calculating Rotary and Electrical Power
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716, or fill out our online form to learn more.