Panel Builder Products Extended to Wiring Terminals
Tool-Free Installation Saves Labor and TimePush-In Plus terminals give your panel builder customers an advantage in delivering projects faster at a lower cost compared to panels with screw terminal components. In Omron's side by side installation tests, Push-In Plus terminal components reduced wiring time by 60 percent. Both hands are free, allowing one hand to insert the wire and the other to hold on for leverage. Need to keep a screwdriver handy for other tasks? Park the screwdriver in an empty Push-In Plus terminal hole.
Firmer Wire Holding AbilityPush-In Plus terminals withstand stronger pull-out force than screw terminals, providing reliable clamping even in high vibration environments. Compare pull-out force of 125 N for Push-In Plus terminals to 112 N force for screw terminals.
Expanded Range of Product Families Feature Push-In Plus TerminalsOmron solidified its commitment to helping panel builders stay profitable in these highly competitive times by releasing a full portfolio of components with Push-In Plus terminals. Many of these products have reduced mounting depth and volume to fit designs for thinner, smaller control cabinets compared to Omron's existing models.
- Compact Wiring Terminals XW5T-P with time-saving Push-In Plus Terminals or XW5T-S with screw terminals.
- Liquid Leakage Detectors K7L-AT50B and K7L-UB are available as plug-ins for DIN rail mount P2RF-PU Push-In Plus sockets.
- Power Monitor KM-N2-FLK offers single-phase and three-phase power monitoring in one unit.
- Slim G70V Relay I/O Terminal Blocks are available for G2RV electromechanical relays or G3RV solid state relays.
- Slim I/O Relays G2RV-SR (electromechanical input and output) and G3RV-SR (solid-state output) feature reduced mounting depth and 25% smaller volume.
- G3PJ Solid State Relays for heaters with built-in heat sinks, 22.5 mm wide allow close side by side mounting.
- Plug-in Analog-Set Timers H3Y-_-B and H3YN-_-B.
- Socket-mount Timers H3RN-_-B.
- PYF-PU Sockets for MY relays, H3Y-_-B and H3YN-_-B timers.
- P2RF-PU Sockets for G2R-_-S relays, H3RN-_-B timers.
- Monitoring Relays K8DT series measure just 17.5 mm wide to save panel space, full range of single-phase and 3-phase power supply monitoring function models, and temperature monitor.
- Power Supply S8VK-S are 36% smaller than Omron’s current power supply models.
- Temperature Controllers E5CC-B (1/16 DIN size), E5EC-B (1/8 DIN size) can be mounted side by side to reduce space.
- Slim Track-Mount Solid State Timers H3DT measure just 17.5 mm wide, offered with a wide range of timing function models.
You were tireless in your support and it will not be forgotten!
Latest from Valin's Blog
The NIST Chemistry WebBook contains a great deal of information regarding the properties of a broad range of chemicals and is helpful for those who deal with chemical processes.In this article, Jon Monsen has outlined the procedure for finding the actual density of a gas using the WebBook.