Non-swaged cartridge heaters offer a cost effective solution where the performance of a swaged heater is not required. Non-swaged heaters can be used at watt densities up to 45 watts per square inch and temperatures up to 1000°F. Non-swaged heaters offer tighter length tolerances than swaged heaters. Non-swaged heaters can be built with 3 independent heat zones. Non-swaged heaters are not recommended for applications where there is a lot of vibration or impact.
- Standard leads are UL rated to 550°C (1022°F) and are connected internally with nickel connectors.
- High temperature cement filling protects leads and internal parts. Epoxy and silicone rubber leads are available.
- Nickel-Chromium resistance wire stretched evenly throughout the length for even heat distribution.
- High purity MgO is vibratory filled into the heater for maximum heat transfer.
- 304 Stainless Steel sheath for superior oxidation resistance.
- Welded end disc to prevent contamination and moisture absorption.
Download the Marathon Cartridge Heater Brochure
Fill out our cartridge heating application form
and we will have one of our process heating experts contact you, or call (855) 737-4718
to speak to one of our experts immediately.