WIKA's liquid-filled model 213.53 Bourdon tube pressure gauge is constructed with a case from stainless steel and wetted parts from copper alloy. This model meets the requirements of the international industry standard EN 837-1 for Bourdon tube pressure gauges.
Due to the liquid filling in the case, the pressure element and movement are efficiently damped. Therefore, these instruments are particularly suited to measuring points with high dynamic loads, such as fast load cycles or vibrations.
The cases of the model 213.53 are available in nominal sizes of 50, 63 and 100 mm and fulfil IP65 ingress protection. With an accuracy of up to class 1.0, this pressure gauge is suitable for a wide range of applications in industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges with a back mount process connection can be fitted with a mounting flange or with a triangular bezel and mounting bracket.
Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauge Model 213.53 Features
- NEW FlexWindow option available on 2-1/2” gauges
- Vibration and shock resistant (with liquid filling)
- Stainless steel case
- Pressure ranges up to 15,000 psi (1,000 bar)
Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauge Model 213.53 Applications
- Intended for adverse service conditions where pulsating or vibration exists (with liquid filling)
- Hydraulics and compressors
- Suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system
Download WIKA Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauge Model 213.53 Datasheet
Talk to one of our process control experts today at (855) 737-4714 or fill out our online form to learn more.