The need to control process and vent valves from a remote location makes air operated valves a vital component to many process applications.
All Parker Autoclave Engineer’s needle valves are available with piston type pneumatic actuators. Six sizes of air actuators (light, mini-light, medium, heavy duty or extra heavy, single and double stage) are offered to meet the service requirements of Parker Autoclave Engineer’s Low, Medium and High Pressure needle valves. Both air-to-open (normally closed) and air-to-close (normally open) designs are included in the product line. Dual acting Air-to-Open & Close actuators are also available.
For most Parker Autoclave Engineers valve series there is a choice of two or more actuator designs. This provides the most efficient and economical pneumatic valve operation for any combination of process requirements and available air pressure.
Actuators are available for outdoor service. These operators provide corrosion resistant components and prevent the ingress of outside elements. Weatherproof or Explosionproof (CUL/ATEX) Limit Switch position indication is available upon request.
Medium Pressure Actuators - Autoclave Engineers® Benefits:
- Fail Close (Air-to-Open) or Fail Open (Air-to-Close) with Spring Return
- Dual Acting (Air-to-Open & Close) actuators are available in all sizes except Mini-Light and Light. Note: Not Fail-Safe
- Piston actuator sizing incorporates maximum allowable air pressure of 100 psi
- Yoke design for separation of process and air pressure/allows for limit switch position indication
- Visual Valve Position Indicator as standard - Limit Switch options available
- Anodized Aluminum Housing (for corrosion and wear resistance)
- -20°F to 200°F (-29° to 93°C) ambient temperature range. (for operation below 30°F (-1°C) dry air must be used and heat tracing is recommended.)
Download Medium Pressure Actuators Autoclave Engineers Datasheet
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4714
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.