The Intuition-6 has a large color touch screen display and a rugged enclosure. It features graphing capabilities, six virtual outputs and six virtual inputs. It also includes the redundant sensor type as well as the 4 to 20 mA flowmeter analog input type, plus other features that make Intuition-6 simple to set up and operate. It offers an Ethernet option for remote access via the Internet, LAN, BACnet or Modbus/TCP.
Intuition-6™ Series Water Treatment Controller Key Features:
- Large touchscreen display with icon based programming makes setup easy
- Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor needed
- Six relay control outputs
- Combination Sensor Input & Analog Input board that adds even more flexibility
- Lead/Lag control of relays
- Optional dual analog (4-20 mA) input for Fluorometers or nearly any other process value
- Multiple language support allows simple setup no matter where your business takes you
- Economical wall-mount package for easy installation
- On-screen and web page graphing of sensor values and control output status
- The Intuition-6™ with amperometric chlorine sensors can be used for reporting chlorine
rural measurements in accordance with EPA Method 334.0.
- Six virtual inputs and six virtual outputs
- Complete flexibility in the function of each relay
- Email Alarm messages, Datalogs, Graphs, or System Summary reports
- Ethernet option for remote access via the Internet, LAN, BACnet or Modbus/TCP
Intuition-6™ Series Water Treatment Controller Specifications:
Download Intuition-6™ Series Water Treatment Controllers Brochure
Contact us at (855) 737-4714 to learn more or fill out our online form.