Parker’s C Series Check Valves are designed as a compact, inline check valve. These check valves provide uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases. To help prevent improper installation, all check valves have a flow arrow label with the valve’s crack pressure rating permanently attached. The availability of a wide range of seat materials provide the system designer a variety of uses over a standard, general purpose check valve.
Check Valves - CO Series Features:
- Resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 100% factory tested for both crack and reseat
- Cracking pressures include: 1/3, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 psi.
- Port connections include male and female NPT, CPI™, A-LOK®, UltraSeal, VacuSeal, BSP, SAE and Seal-Lok®
- Heat code traceability
Check Valves - CO Series Applications:
- Test Panels
- Back Flow Preventers
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and paper
Download Check Valves, Filters and Relief Valves Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4714
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.