Valin partners with leading suppliers such as Walchem and Iwaki to provide world-class metering pumps. These manufacturers develop the most innovative and comprehensive metering pump product lines in the world. Iwaki metering pumps are designed for a broad range of applications, and are manufactured to the highest quality standards that exceed even the toughest customer expectations. Their commitment to new product development and innovation has resulted in many industry firsts, including the world’s first IP67 waterproof solenoid metering pump.
Metering Pump Selection Criteria
To determine the type of metering pump that is right for your application, you will need to know the following:
- What is the chemical/application?
- How will the pump be controlled?
- What is the pipe size and pressure in the line?
- What is the desired output for the pump?
- What is the time needed to pump the chemical?
- What is the voltage?
Featuring five great pump series, EZ, EWN, EK, EHE, and EJ, E Series metering pumps are powered by advanced microprocessorbased electronics and superior mechanical design. With capacities up to 20 GPH (76 l/h) and pressures to 290 psi (20 bar), E Series has a pump that will fit most any industrial, municipal, or agricultural water or wastewater application. And, the entire E Series pump line is backed with a comprehensive 2-year warranty that covers the entire pump, including the liquid end and diaphragm.
Also featured is the IX and LK Series. The IX Series is a new class of advanced metering pumps. These pumps are digitally controlled direct-drive diaphragm pumps. Years of experience in high-end motor technology result in extremely accurate and energy efficient metering pumps with high resolution. The LK Series metering pumps are motor-driven, mechanically-actuated diaphragm metering pumps. This larger series can achieve outputs up to 856 GPH (3240 l/h) and maximum pressures of 220 PSI (1.5 MPa). The LK Series is ideal for chemical feed applications in a wide range of fields, including water treatment, chemical process, agriculture, mining and paper.EWN Series
- Compact, powerful, and packed with a variety of innovative design features, EWN is the flagship of the E Series metering pumps.EZ Series
- EZ Series with digital speed control offers precise chemical injection at a low cost.EK Series
- EK Series are the world’s first IP67 electronic metering pumps.EHE Series
- EHE is the workhorse of the E Series metering pumps. Superior mechanical design and quality of manufacturing merge to create a pump greater than the sum of its parts.EJ Series
- The EJ Series provide precise chemical injection at an economical price.IX Series
- A new class of advanced metering pumps! The IX Series are digitally controlled direct-drive diaphragm pumps.LK Series
- In a class by itself - LK is a motor-driven, mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump with a maximum capacity of 114 GPH (432 l/h) and a maximum pressure of 225 PSI (15 bar).
WebMaster® ONE – water treatment controller (cooling towers/boiler)
WebMaster® INDUSTRIAL – water and process controller
- Integrates sensor, control and remote communications into a single package
- Wide range of sensor inputs
- Pre-programmed control algorithm
- Local and remote connectivity
- Allows for ease in programmability and flexibility in control strategies
Can do many of the tasks typically done by a PLC with the ability to integrate with a PLC for more complex control.
Markets & Applications
- Basic Neutralization
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Polymer Feed
- Fracture Water Treatment
- Enzyme Feed for Food Processing
- Industrial Laundry
- Batch Processing
- Food Processing
- Coal Additives
- Scrubber chemical Replenishment
- Chemical Processing
- RO filter pretreatment and cleaning
- Power / Gas / Oil
- Pulp and Paper
- Fruit and Vegetable Wash
- Truck Wash Stations
Download Walchem Metering Pumps Brochure
Valin also offers custom-configured solutions. Contact us at (855) 737-4715
to learn more, or fill out our online form