The PEP Series Liquid Cartridge Filter is a Polyester Phenolic Treatment to take advantage of non-compressible polyester felt. This allows the removal of gel-like contaminants using a cartridge format in a bag housing. Maximizing the surface area extends the life and performance over a traditional bag filter, with 20 square feet of surface media.
Features and Benefits
- Micron ratings - 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100
- Length - 26 inches
- Cap Style - 6-5/8"D and 7-1/8"D
- No fiber migration.
- Increased surface area.
- Longer filter life reducing disposal and labor costs.
- Longer run times lead to higher product throughput.
- Thermally bonded end caps eliminate bypass.
- Designed for high viscosity applications.
- Adhesives, Coatings & Inks
- Petroleum Products
- Animal, Rapeseed and Tung Oils
Download the Cardinal PEP Series Liquid Cartridge Filter Datasheet
Talk to one of our filtration experts today at (855) 737-4717
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.