The felt bag materials of Cardinal’s Liquid Bag Filtration are constructed of 100% polypropylene, polyester, Nomex®, and Teflon®. All materials meet FDA regulations for indirect food contact under 21CFR177 (current revision).
The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration in critical processes, two optional bag finishes are offered at no additional cost: a glazed (G) finish for polypropylene (PO) bags; a singed (S) finish polyester (PE) and Nomex® (HT) bags.Specifications:
- Micron ratings from 1 to 200
- Available in standard and custom sizes
- High flow/low pressure drop
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Handles standard
- Choice of metallic rings (carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, titanium), polypropylene ring, snap ring, drawstring and a variety of plastic flanges to fit most all commercial housings
- Sewn or Welded Construction
- Non-fiber releasing (with singed or glazed option)
Download the Cardinal Liquid Bag Filtration Datasheet
Talk to one of our filtration experts today at (855) 737-4717, or fill out our online form to learn more.