WIKA's mini diaphragm gauge was developed for high purity applications with limited space requirements, such as smaller integrated gas stick and gas box assemblies. The nominal sizes of 1" and 1.3" are ideal for applications involving gaseous, liquid and corrosive media up to 160 psi.
The mini diaphragm gauge is helium leak tested and the internals are electropolished to optimally meet purity standards. With such UHP characteristics, the mini diaphragm gauge is suitable for the semiconductor and flat panel industries, various gas distribution systems, as well as medical gas applications.
The mini diaphragm gauge complies with SEMATECH and SEMI standards to optimally ensure the quality your applications demand.
WIKA Mini Diaphragm Gauge Applications
- For gaseous and liquid, also aggressive media for demanding high purity applications, also in aggressive ambience
- Semiconductor and flat panel industry
- Gas distribution systems
- Medical gases
- Hook-up application
WIKA Mini Diaphragm Gauge Special features
- Mechanical pressure gauge with diaphragm element
- Compact design for minimal dead volume and reduced particle generation and entrapment
- Helium leak tested, leak rate ≤ 10-9 mbar · l/s
- Electropolished wetted parts, surfaces with Ra < 0.25 μm (Ra < 10 μin) for diaphragm element and measuring chamber
- Process connector components from electropolished 316L with metal sealing disc, orbital welded to measuring chamber
Download WIKA's Mini Diaphragm Gauge Datasheet
Call us today at (855) 737-4714 to learn more, or fill out our online form and someone will get back to you.