The EHE is the workhorse of the E-Series metering pumps. EHE Series pumps have outputs up to 20 GPH (75 l/h) and pressure capabilities to 150 PSI (10 bar). Combining the EHE performance with a turndown ratio of 1800:1 yields one of the most versatile pumps in the water treatment industry today.
Superior mechanical design and quality manufacturing merge to create a pump better than the sum of its parts. The versatile control features enable the EHE to be integrated into virtually any chemical feed application. The 360 strokeper-minute operation results in high resolution chemical feed and long service life. EHE pumps prime in seconds and hold prime reliably.
- Outputs up to 20 GPH (75 LPH) and pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- High speed performance at 360 SPM provides high resolution chemical feed.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement to extend the life of the diaphragm
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantees fast priming and reliable perfomance
- High compression ratio ensures proper feed
- Microprocessor - based control circuitry
- Operator adjustment of pump speed and external input settings
- Pump can be set to divide (accumulate) pulses by a factor of 1 to 999
- Programmable 4-20 mA input
High Speed Performance
E-Series pumps operate at 360 strokes-per-minute, providing high resolution chemical feed. Most competitive products operate at slower speeds, resulting in slug feeding, accelerated diaphragm wear and poor feed control.
All E-Series pumps feature dual bearing support. The armature and shaft are supported with a bearing on each end, which ensures proper axial movement, enabling the E-Series to operate at 360 SPM while extending the life of the diaphragm.
Superior Check Valve Performance
Dual Check Valve Assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings feature precision ball guides and tapered seats. Precise machining and molding of parts limit valve ball travel, ensuring that balls fully seat and seal with every stroke. This superior check valve design guarantees fast priming and reliable performance.
High Compression Ratio
The compression ratio of a metering pump is important because it affects the pump’s ability to prime and vent. The compression ratio is raised when you reduce the dead volume of the pump head during operation. All E-Series pumps feature a very high compression ratio that ensures proper feed especially with off-gassing products (i.e. Sodium Hypochlorite).
Download the Walchem EHE Metering Pumps Brochure White Paper: Choosing the correct chemical metering pump for your application
Call us today at (855) 737-4715
to learn more, or fill out our online form
and someone will get back to you.